MADISON, WI—In Business magazine has announced the members of its 2021 40 Under 40 class. Neckerman Insurance Services is thrilled to announce our very own Ryan Waite is a member of this year’s 40 Under 40 Class. The annual program honors 40 of the most successful and civic-minded young professionals under the age of 40 in the Greater Madison area.
Ryan’s dedication to the community and our clients is impressive. He’s earned multiple insurance designations which shows his desire to be the best in the business. His most recent designation, the Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM), represents an in-depth knowledge of servicing our high-net-worth clients.
“Annually, the 40 Under 40 is a celebration of some of the brightest and most driven young professionals within the Greater Madison business community, and we are thrilled to recognize our 21st class here in 2021 as they will now join a group of over 800 distinguished 40 Under 40 alumni,” said In Business magazine Publisher Jon Konarske. “This is yet another group that has already made a huge impact—both in their careers and within the community, and there is no doubt that they will be helping to lead the way as we slowly work our way out of the pandemic.”
Selected from over 100 applications, the members of the 21st annual 40 Under 40 were recognized in the March 2021 issue of In Business magazine and highlighted in a series of video interviews that month.
We couldn’t be more proud of Ryan!
2021 40 Under 40 Honorees
- Lesley Chapin, vice president and executive director, Pauquette Center for Psychological Services
- Paul Christensen, owner and CEO, 1901
- Eric Christoffersen, managing shareholder and attorney, Grams & Christoffersen C.
- Megan Diaz-Ricks, director of economic development, Common Wealth Development
- Kevin Femal, president and CEO, EMS Industrial
- Chris Fernandez, CEO and co-founder, EnsoData
- Makda Fessahaye, director of employee relations, City of Milwaukee
- Kingsley Gobourne, senior DEI consultant, UnityPoint Health-Meriter; owner, Artemis Provisions and Cheese
- Lindsey Hamielec, operational impact manager, M3 Insurance
- Brett Hansen, partnering realtor, Hansen Home Team – Stark Company Realtors
- Katie Hepler, senior marketing director, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Joshua Holt, broker associate, Keller Williams Realty
- Wendy Jirsa, vice president and Verona bank manager, Capitol Bank
- Danielle Johnson, senior associate, Neider & Boucher S.C.
- Josh Klemons, digital storyteller and strategist, Reverbal Communications LLC
- Jared Klingeisen, vice president, Medable
- Jordan Kosnick, managing director, Northwestern Mutual Kosnick Financial Group
- Jeffrey Lamb, financial advisor and president, Wealth Distribution Strategies LLC
- Meghan Leatherman, corporate communications consultant, American Family Insurance
- Dawn Mullarney, trust officer and trust marketing specialist-wealth management division, State Bank of Cross Plains
- Saran Ouk, founder and CEO, ConNEXTions
- Gina Patel, president and CEO, Patel Kwan Consultancy LLC
- Amos Pearson, vice president of executive banking, Monona Bank
- Gaurav Pranami, vice president of research and development, Imbed Biosciences
- Elisa Romanowich, president and managing owner, Craig’s Cake Shop
- Peter Saindon, project manager, H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Tanya Salman, partner, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Jessica Sarbacker, vice president and crop insurance manager, State Bank of Cross Plains
- Rachel Sattler, civil rights attorney, Legal Action of Wisconsin Inc.; nonprofit founder, Dane County Multi Agency Center Inc.
- Greg Scalzo, director of sales, ESPN Madison; on-air host of Scalzo and Brust for ESPN Wisconsin, Good Karma Brands
- Isaac Showaki, president, Octopi
- Megan Simmons, founder and program director, BOSS (Building Opportunities for Student Success)
- Daniel Allen Sims, donor relations director, Salvation Army – Wisconsin & Upper Michigan Division
- Philip Smith, technical services manager, Aberdean Consulting LLC
- Jay Thomsen, vice president, Vogel Building Co.
- Steve Ticknor, director of operations, United Way of Dane County
- Megan Vander Wyst, programs manager, Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin
- Phillip Waara, COO, eCIO
- Ryan Waite, account executive, Neckerman Insurance Services
- Carrie Waters Schmidt, founder and financial planner, Equanimity Wealth Planning and Investing
About In Business magazine
In Business magazine is the premier business-to-business publication in the Greater Madison region, celebrating 44 years of editorial excellence and advertiser loyalty. Its nationally acclaimed editorial department covers news, analysis, and in-depth profiles of the companies and people influencing the business community. In addition to the monthly print magazine, In Business publishes a website (IBMadison.com) and a twice-weekly Ezine. The publication also hosts numerous business events annually, including presentations, awards programs, networking events, and an annual business expo.