At Neckerman Insurance Services, we provide insurance coverage options for all your specialized vehicles: motorcycles, snowmobiles, scooters, ATVs and more. We can help you obtain the right policy for your favorite toys.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injury that you may cause to others.
- Property-Damage Liability – covers damage that you may cause to another person’s property.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – typically pays for injury you suffer from an accident caused by an uninsured driver. “Uninsured” usually refers to a person who has no insurance or a person who can’t be located (“hit and run drivers”).
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage – pays for injuries caused by a driver who is inadequately insured.
- Collision coverage – covers damage when your vehicle runs into another object, such as other vehicles, trees, light poles, etc.
- Comprehensive (Other Than Collision) coverage – covers damage caused to your vehicle by an “act of God”, such as fire, theft, vandalism, earthquake, or hail.
Unlike liability coverage, both Collision and Comprehensive coverages are subject to deductibles, the amount of a claim that the policyowner must pay.
- Special Parts and Accessories – may be part of a cycle insurer’s basic coverage or an optional coverage. Typically it pays for loss involving damage to custom equipment that is added to a cycle rather than what is provided by the cycle manufacturer.
- Medical Payments – handles medical expenses for injuries to you while operating your cycle.
- Roadside Assistance – helps pay for your costs to deal with a disabled cycle, helping to pay for it to be transported to a location for repairs of to assist with the cost for any repair or service that occurs at the location of the cycle’s breakdown.