At Neckerman Insurance Services, we understand there’s nothing more personal than insurance that covers your home, your car and your valuable possessions. We are positioned to provide the most competitive auto insurance policies in the marketplace.
Consider Neckerman Insurance Services when you want superior service and a trusted insurance partner for your personal insurance. We are here to Insure Your Success in as many ways possible.
In Wisconsin, you are required to carry proof of auto insurance to show that you are able to pay for any damage or injury you may cause while driving. Request a copy of your Auto ID cards here.
What factors affect my car insurance premium?
Accidents, traffic violations, credit score, the age of drivers, the distance being driven to work, what type of car you own, the number of cars are on the policy and many more factors determine the price of your policy.
What kind of auto insurance do I need?
In Wisconsin, you must carry liability limits of:
- $10,000 for property damage
- $25,000 for the injury or death of one person
- $50,000 for the injury or death of more than one person
Parts of an Auto Insurance Policy
- Bodily Injury Liability – Covers injury that you may cause to others.
- Property-Damage Liability – Covers damage that you may cause to another person’s property.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – Typically pays for injury you suffer from an accident caused by an uninsured driver. “Uninsured” usually refers to a person who has no insurance or a person who can’t be located (“hit and run drivers”).
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Pays for injuries caused by a driver who is inadequately insured.
- Collision Coverage – Covers damage when your vehicle runs into another object, such as other vehicles, trees, light poles, etc.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Covers damage caused to your vehicle by an “act of God”, such as fire, theft, vandalism, earthquake, or hail.
- Towing and Labor Coverage – Could help pay for the car to be towed to a service station or for any repair that occurs at the location of the car’s breakdown.
- Rental Reimbursement – Reimburses your expense of renting a car as a temporary replacement. The car being replaced must be an insured car that’s unavailable for use because of it being damaged, lost (stolen) or destroyed in a covered loss.
Please note: Both Collision and Comprehensive coverages are subject to deductibles (the amount of a claim that the policyowner must pay).