Once again, we’re teaming up with NBC15’s Share Your Holidays food/fund drive to benefit Second Harvest Foodbank. In the past six years of hosting a food and fund drive at our office, we have raised 60,887 meals for families facing hunger in our area.
Our goal is to beat hunger and raise 10,000 meals during our 2016 campaign. And we couldn’t do it without your help! From NOW until November 23, we’ll be accepting monetary donations and non-perishable food items at our office.
How can you help?
- Donate online here. With every dollar donated, Second Harvest Foodbank is able to provide 3 meals!
- Donate by check, sending it to our office (6200 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705). You can make the check out to Second Harvest Foodbank for a tax-deductible receipt.
- Donate nonperishable food items in the barrels located at our office.
- Bid on our silent auction items, which are listed here. Silent auction begins at 8am on Monday, November 14th and ends at 2:30 on Friday, November 18th. Items are added daily!
- Attend the Saturday Science events on 11/5 and 12/3 located at Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery. This family-friendly monthly series is free and there will be food donation barrels and cash donation jars located throughout the building.
If you have any questions, please contact our Operations and Marketing Manager, Megan Wencel, at 608-443-4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support. Your generosity truly makes a difference in the lives of others.
2016 Food/Fund Drive Contributors
Pictures from past food/fund drives